Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest VZCONTROLES

nt31c

5 posts in this topic

Why everything with Omron it's so difficult? I'm trying to download with the system installer version 1.1 the system to a nt31c-st141b-e. I did what the manual present as the procedure to do it but on the screen present a fault message. first present communication in progress please wait, and after that "time out communication aborted". Please somebody tell me what else could I do. jorge

I think that can be applied to every PLC manufacture if you are unfamilar with their terminolgy and products and are use to a specific brand, and their way of doing things... Anyways...What type of cable are u using between the screen and the PC ? What COM port are you trying to use ? Is the error message on the screen or the PC ?

BTW, for the system installer to work you need a full hand shaking cable.....

ok sleepy I'm gonna try it. Thanks a lot for your quick response. Jorge

One thing sleepy, The nt31c had the system installed. Imade a mistake trying to upgrade the system so before that happened I could download an application. I check the comm port A in the maintenance mode with a cable connect to the plc so my cables works I don't know if the configuration of my calbe is the same like you showed me but I'm gonna check. Just pay attention about all I could do before the system was erased. Jorge P.S. The message of communication abort was on the PC the sceen dispayed a message "waiting for downloading" or something like that.