Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koyeap

Quantum firmware downgrade

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I try to upgrade a quantum 140 CPU 67160 firmware From v2.27 to v3. But then I found out the hsby port firmware update require a special fiber optic cable which I do not have. So the CPU is now hang in the middle, the CPU firmware already up to v3, but hsby stay at old version. Can I just use the backup to downgrade to v2.27? All the manual I found is talk about upgrade or switch between unity and concept. So any comment or link from you guys will be a big help to me. Thanks a lot!

It's been years since I touched one, but my understanding on Quantum (and Momentum and Compact for that matter) was firmware can be upgraded, but never downgraded.

I try to downgrade, it show a Massage "OS loader Invalid OS CKSUM" So now planning to find the fiber optic cable. Haiz, before I try to upgrade firmware, I call the schneider support and the guy told me nothing to worry, Just don't power off the device during update. And when I face the cable issue, he told me the cable obsolete and schneider do not have the stock.....