Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Limiter31

CJ1M-MAD42 constant output

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I am having this unusual problem where CJ1M-MAD42 output always seems to give a constant value of 51.8mA and 13.9V at channel 1, and channel 2. I usually go to program mode, and do a Transfer Unit to PLC to accept the changes on the parameter. But nothing seems to change on the output. I am trying to get it to output a range of 4-20mA, it wont accept any of the changes I made. I also have the a rung with P_On with set 2000.00 to enable the output. Am I missing something? Have anyone encountered this problem before? My first time here. Thank you, Edited by Limiter31

It appears you have set you output signal range setting to 0-10V not 4-20ma.

shoot, looks like I made the wrong screenshot. here it is. Thanks for noticing it. However, the problem still remains.

It would help if you posted your PLC configuration and control logic for the MAD42. I suspect it is something in your module setup. The MAD42 modules are normally quite trouble free once you get the configuration right.

Thank you for your interest. Here are my configurations, and the ladder too. It was really strange, that this module worked before using this configuration. I do not know how to troubleshoot this, something or someone must have messed it up.

Try it without the first network (CI0 2000.00). It won't do anything as is anyway, and could be causing a problem with module initialization. What values do you see in CIO 2008, CIO 2001, D100 and D101 when the PLC is running??? edit: Another thought ... do an online "Compare with PLC" on you unit setup to be sure it got downloaded. Edited by Mendon Systems