alvis

Error Code 2200 (Missing Para)

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys, Does anyone faces this problem before? GXwork2- Simple Project, Ladder Program... -Q61p , Q03UDCPU , QJ61BT11N , QX42 , QY42P , QY41P -Connect to 8 module(AJ65SBTB32-16DR) And i start to upload my PLC program .... Testing & commissioning are DONE..... Everything are fine... After few days later.... there is a Power failure then PLC Program missing , All the PLC input , output missing Error code show Missing Para(2200) i try to recycle power few time ....then the program came back.... everything Back to online.....

2200 says the parameter file is not in the CPU where it is supposed to be. That's one of the two errors you get out of the box when the CPU is blank. No way powering it off and on should have fixed that. What are the settings on your CPU dip switches? Perhaps it is booting to the memory card every power up.

thanks for your reply crossbow. Its because the CC-link signal cable effected by noise.... whenever the cclink 1st time cycling at the POWER turn ON .... error will come out... so everytime i need to disconnect CC-link cable and power turn on..... after few second then connect back cc-link cable then only can function ... but is there anyway to clear the NOISE?

I do not believe that noise on the CC-Link cable causes this. As Crossbow mentioned; what are the DIP settings on the Q03 CPU? Do you have any kind of memory card (RAM/ROM)? How does your boot file look like in "Parameter settings" in GW2?

Not possible for CC-Link cable to cause this. As for that cable, make sure it's connected properly at all slaves and the shield is connected to ground at least once.

hello kaare_t, thanks for your reply. DIP setting is on (Default) OFF position. dont have any other memory card. i dono why , but it works everytime i disconnect and reconnect the cc-link cable....

hello Crossbow, The cc-link cable ( DA,DB,DG,SLD )from master module to the end are correct... i been check few time ad.. SLD connect to the modules... FG connect to ground.

What does your Boot File setting look like (PLC Parameter -> Boot File) and your Program setting (PLC Parameter -> Program) look like? In addition: Do the PLC stop, or does it continue to run?

hi kaare_t PLC will stop. if i dont remove the cc link cable.....on the 1st time system cycling ...

Try putting the different Operating Modes to "Continue" instead of "Stop". Use only one at a time so that we can figure out which setting might solve the problem. In other words, start with the first setting = Continue, if that does not help, then set it back to Stop. Then try the second one, first Continue, if that doesn't help set it back to Stop. Then try the third one, and so on. That way, if any of them helps, we can further identify the problem and possible solution to your issue. We need this information to check what might cause the problem. EDIT: When/if the problem setting is found, post a picture of the RAS setting as I have done. Edited by kaare_t