Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JP817

ML1400

2 posts in this topic

I have a program that is running on a MicroLogix 1400 (aka PLC#1) trying to download it to a different 1400 (PLC#2). I have changed the controller properties: Controller Communications ( set driver such that it is local route and Processor Node 0). Have the Last Configured System (Driver, Node 0, local set). Did the Who Active to load the Comms Path. Looks right to me. IO Configuration is Processor in Slot #0 and 16 input in Slot 2. I have changed the Channel Configuration - Channel 1: Ethernet Driver with IP address/subnet mask to IP of PLC. Setup protocol control with SNMP Server Enable and HTTP Server Enable checked. Port setting to 10/100 Mbps Full/Half Duplex. CANNOT change the HW Address of the PLC. So I am assuming it gets set automatically when I attempt to download the program. However, I continually receive the following message: Program has errors. Can Not Download! What else do I need to change/do to download the program to this PLC. I believe this issue has to do with the HW address of the new PLC versus the HW address in the Channel config. Is this right? Thanks JP

Somewhere you've introduced an error, verify the project and review the errors to see what the problem is. PS. welcome to the forum !! Edited by daba