Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
denise01

V3 Logging Midnight Run Time

4 posts in this topic

hello, Can anyone that has used version 3 tell me if the problem with midnight roll over has been tackled ie if logging from 2200 to 0600 the log will not begin until 0100. Regards Peter

Hi Peter, I think a daily log will still rollover every day ! And no doesn't look configurable. But the completely new Data Log Viewer tool removes the need to have Daily files, or worry about them. It seemlessly joins up logged files and allows panning and zooming between them, so it becomes irrellevant if the file logs until 0:00 or 06:00. And you can export data from any time period too so think this will do just what you're looking for. Regards, Berti.

Many Thanks Berti, I will see about my company aqquiring version 3 at the moment we have version 2 do you know if you can get an upgrade from the internet or would we have to buy a copy. Regards Peter

Hi Peter, No version 3 is a major upgrade so paid for purchase only (although a reduced price available for upgrading from V2 I believe?). For the Data Logging features you would want to upgrade both the Developer and the Runtime (although can keep your existing Dongles!). If you need to know more before you buy I can double check something for you. Regards Bertie.