osler.yazaki

CP1L (Omron) barcode reader (Honeywell) program ladder

3 posts in this topic

I have a CP1L by Omron and a barcode reader by Honerwell. I want to activate the serial port 1, to connect it with the reader. The reader shoul read one of the 2 main barcodes. If the reader get the barcode 1, then it should read 3 times the barcode A and activate an output; but if it read the barcode 2, it should read 3 times the barcode B, and also activate an output. I want made my programm in ladder programation, How I can activate the serial port 1? How I set the the serial port 1 as an input to the function block RXDU? How works the FB RXDU? How I can set the codes? How I set the fb RXDU as an output?

RXDU instruction will not work with CP1L. That instruction is for the CJ1W-SCUxx modules. You would use the RXD instruction, and Text String processing instructions to create the program you are describing above. You need to download and review the Programming manual W451. This manual explains the instructions used by the CP1 processors. Hope this help.
1 person likes this

Hi, osler. Have you ever tried to download and review the Programming manual W451? Does it work well?