Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davids

Mitsubishi Q-series Function Question

13 posts in this topic

I would like to ask what use of the "V", "Z", "R" and "F" command in program? i had see the user manual but still no understand what is use for and how to use it. may anyone here help me to explain it? thank..

The devices are as follows. F -> User created alarm, if SET Fx than the USER LED is lit on the High performance CPU. Meaning the CPU has no error but an user created error, so the PLC scan continues. For every F the action is to lit the LED. For troubleshooting check SD62 and you know witch annuciator is switched on. V -> Pulse index for bit devices. Z -> Index for 16 bit devices, i.e. D0Z0 means the value of Z0 as index started from D0. If Z0 = K4 then the actual devices D0Z0 is D4. R -> File registers 16 Bits devices for storage i.e. recipe values. These file registers can easily be changed by external equipment. For a detailed description and some examples see the User manual(Functioning & Programming) Number 072003, at section 10.1. There is all the information you need.

thank for your guide,FNMdeJong... i had understand most of the instructions just i got one "V" instruction that i not really understand what is it. mind explain more about it? thank alot...

can you explain this instruction for me?? "MOVP D550V K1M76" very thank....

In this case the V is an index register. Somewhere in the program you are writing a number to V. It operates similar to the Z0 mentioned before. So D550V points to D550+whatever number is in V. A 5 would be D555.

I don't think that will work. V is bit type device while Z is word. Also I'm not sure GX Developer would accept anything but index register there regardles of size of the device (i think MOVP D550D10 K1M76 is still invalid, but I sure would like to see it work since there are only very few Z's and if I recall they cannot have comment). Addressing methods are all in the manual (look for GX Developer manual). and you will find that in K1M76 K1 = number of nibbles (4-bit or 1/2 byte) M76 is address of first bit. This means that target address in this MOV instruction are only bits M76, M77, M78 and M79. If you change it to K4M76 for example, that would address 4x 4nibbles = 16 bit starting from M76.

This is an illegal instruction in System Q. Try typing it into GX Developer and you will see it direct. Just like mentioned V is a bit device You can only program V like using the pulse (edge trigger) in combination with an index. For the FX series it is like an index, only give V a adress like V0 MOVP D550V0 K1M76 the explanaition is like crossbow mentioned it.. See the manual, and try it. Edited by FNMdeJong

Lost my train of thought, was thinking FX... Yeah in a Q that should be D55Z0 or something like that.

but i really see a instruction something like this... M410 --l l------[< D12 D14]-----[MOV D550V D1] l---[DECOP V M80 K4] from i understand is if V=2 then D550 will equal to D552. something like this right? thank for all support here.

Yes it is possible to see such kind of instruction, because in the FX0N only one V register is allowed. Then you have it like [MOV K1 V] In the FX1S, FX1N and FX2N more than 1 V register is allowed, so you need it to use like V0, V1...

What is the cpu? V can be used as index register, if Q series plc is woking in A-Mode. Then you can program Q series like A series plc. M410 --l l------[< D12 D14]-----[MOV D550V D1] l---[DECOP V M80 K4] There is a number in V. For example if V is 5 then, Plc works like circuit is like this: M410 --l l------[< D12 D14]-----[MOV D555 D1] l---[DECOP K5 M80 K4]

can you explain this instruction for me? M4495Z14 --l l------------------------------[RST 4502Z5 ] | ----------------------------[RST 4510Z6 ]

I have one also that I see every now and then but here it is. [mov R24Z4 D1638]. from what I read above the Z4 address would be a small adress number change for r24 almost like a correction. Start at R24 and remove or add a few to it's address. The mov function I know is moving something into d1638. My understatang now is that mov contents of either r20, r22,r28 or somewhere in there depending on the value of z4 into d1638. If that is true that z is like an address modifier.