Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gruka

Help to program Mitsubishi FX2C CPU with GX software

7 posts in this topic

Hallo Experts I want help to program Mitsubishi FX2c cpu with GX software.<The machine was working ok till the battery went dead. I have the gx software version 8.9 and the cable. Communication is established and the gx software is able to identify the module as FX2C cpu.May someone help and guide me through how to program me the module to make the machine start working again. The Machine is used for making plastic bottles Please guide me step by step.

Can't help you. If you lost the program, you need to write a new program from scratch. You can't just write that over a forum. You need to bring in a programmer and explain the entire machine operation step by step, provide drawings of the electrical wiring so they know the I/O allocation, and explain in detail all the interlocks and operations of that controller. Without that they cannot write all new code. It's a very expensive thing to do without knowing the machine and its original program, and you will be looking at many hours of on site programming and testing...

Have you tried contacting the company that made the machine?

Thanks very much for your quick response after checking the manual the program associated with the machine was 6070. This is according to the manual that came with the machine.

Do you have the program 6070? If not has JRoss suggested contact the manufacturer of the machine and request it. If they are no longer in business then you will have to go down the avenue as Crossbow has described. Rodney

yes ,how to upload it here for you to check for me

6070 means nothing. The program name is up to the programmer. It's not like there is a universal library of programs we can access to pull a copy. Contact the machine builder, ask for a copy of the program. if they can't get it to you, then you have to start over.