Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stomack

Error C2010 Connection is not connected.

11 posts in this topic

Hello. I am quiet new on Mitsubishi sytems. Why did I get this Error? C2010 Connection is not connected. I can´t find it. All connections are done.

Hello. In future You should really tell us which hardware and which software you are using. But I guess you are using GX IEC Developer? you should be able to jump to the error. There should be something in RED indicating where the missing line is. It might be the case that you have two lines overlapping but only one is connected. This could also cause this error. If this is the case you should delete the line and you will see the unconnected line.

Hello. Sorry. GX IEC Developer. The plc is FX1S There is red indication in the missing line. But I can,t find anything that is wrong. I have done all connections again. Still the same problem.

Can you post the project ? You can delete the rest so that only that part is in?

Hello. I will try. I forgot to tell you that the error is in all line.

You aren´t permitted to upload this kind of files????

Hello again. Solved! Missed connection out to the left. Use ladder.

Good glad you could find it

Thank you. I´m a Siemens guy.... S7 I can much better. I was on course in 2006 at Mitsubishi and have just used GX IEC Developer ones since 2006....

Is it an existing project??. If not you should use GX Works instead of IEC Developer unless you are still using an old A series PLC. If you have any other question please post them. Isn't there a new Mitsubishi branch in Sweden. They should have support