Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Munir

gt designer 2 need to simulate nd check my project

4 posts in this topic

hi, i am new using gt designer2 sofware i have designed a project and want to check it.but i cant find simulator in gt designer2 can anyone help me over it. and if i had to install the simulator separately . can anyone send me the link. 2. i want to create security password for one of the screens at which only data can b changed by using a password.when password is entered then a person would b able to change the settings in that screen. how could i do that previouly i hve done this in easybuilder software it work there bt i am nt able to find anything like it in gtdesigner.

GTSimulator2 is a seperate software that needs to be installed. If you upgrade to GTDesigner3 then the simulator is included. Passwords are registered in the enviromental settings under security. then when placing your data inputs on the screen under the Extended tab set your security level for input.

frm where could i get gtsimulator for download ?

You can't download it. You must buy the software. Any discussion of illegal downloading will get you locked out of the website. If you bought GT Designer2, the simulator installer should be on one of the CDs.