Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lotsofhd

Citect v7.3 : Multiple Project

3 posts in this topic

Hii, currently i'm working with a citect that have multipe project, the project was : - Proj1 - Proj2 - Proj3 - Proj4 - ProjMain ProjMain : - communication configuration entry for IO Device, Port, Board - server configuration entry for Cluster, Network Address, Alarm, Report, Trend, IO Server - NO variable tags was define - Status : COMPILED The Rest Project ( Proj1, Proj2, Proj3, Proj4 ) - NO communication entry ( IO Device, Port, Board ) - NO server configuration entry ( Cluster, Network Address, Alarm, Report, Trend, IO Server ) - variable tags was defined for each project, and every variable tag was point to Cluster and IO device that was define in ProjMain - have their own graphic page - Status : UNCOMPILED ( for all of the rest project ) Scada Client will run the ProjMain. My Question is : 1 - is it possible to run the graphic page from other project ( projMain load page from Proj1 / Proj2 / Proj 3 / Proj 4 ) ? if it possible how do i achieve it ( i read the manual and looking the proj, but have no clue how to do this ) 2 - is it possible projMain access variable tags on other proj ? BR Rusli