Trev

A202.08 flag function with CJ2H

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I am currently adding a barcode reader onto an existing facility (connected to an SCU-21 card), I am controlling it using a PMCR2 function and have noticed on all the other functions of this type a n/o contact of A202.08 has been using in the trigger. I've had a good look through all the documentation I can find but cannot find a good explanation of how this flag works. Thanks in advance for any information

It is an enabled flag - when on the instruction can be performed - off is basically busy. A202.08 CJ2 InstructionsEnabled FlagON when CJ2 instructions can be used. This flag is ON by default.This flag can be used only with the following instructions: SEND2,CMND2, PMCR2, and RECV2.--- Updatedaccord-ing tointernalstatus(cleared) Manual W473-E1-09 page A-114

Thanks for the reply, should have maybe found that myself since I looked at that manual Never mind though, much appreciated.
1 person likes this

All good - the manuals are huge and full of info and it is easy to miss something. I do that every time I am looking for something different.