Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Roach

CC-link newbie - data link error

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a working CC-link network that I want to add to input modules to. I have never had to set up or modify a cc-link network before. Any input would be appreciated. I'm trying to find time to parse the relevant manuals but I find the manuals sleep inducing. I'll unpack the hardware for you first. Q02HCPU, With a QJ61BT11N cc link card. From there we connect to a GT15-J61BT13 (GOT1000). This part of the network works fine. I have added 2 AJ65SBTB2N-16A (16 POINT I/O BLOCK) after the GOT. I'm guessing there is a setting somewhere I have to change to get these I/O modules working as of yet I only get a data link error on the cc-link diagnostics. What I have done is verified that the dip switch settings are right and everything is wired properly. I'll attach a screenshot of the plc settings and the GOT settings. cclink got params.bmp cclink diagnostic.bmp cclink network params.bmp cclink station params.bmp i am going to hit the manuals now but if anyone has an idea of what I am doing wrong your input would be appreciated. Thanks!

I used CC-link a couple of years back, and I remember that the attached application helped me a lot to get the addressing right. CC-Link IO Calculator.zip

To add a new cclink module, Open the current program(or read program+paramters from plc). Go to network parameters> cc-link parameters. In cclink parameters, Increase total modules connected to 3 (1 GOT and 2 remote inputs). In station information settings, make station 2 & 3 to remote IO station.. Download parameters and recycle power, your remote modules will be live without error. Cheers, Renjith

Thanks for your input, I had a bearing blow out on our automated storage retrieval system today so I didn't have time to try out your suggestions, I'll do so on Monday and report back the results. Thanks again!

Hello Sparky, thank you for providing the zip file. Unfortunately the exe file does not work on my PC. What have I missed? Thanks, Jurgen