Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ECSI

CX-Supervisor and Windows 7

18 posts in this topic

Has anyone used CX-Supervisor v2.1 with Windows 7 yet? I have to buy a new computer for a project so I would like to go with Windows 7 since its available now. No sense going back to Vista or XP if I don't have to. I'm not looking for "official" support of Windows 7, but if it works I'll go with it. Thanks

Yep, I'm using cx-supervisor 2.1 under windows 7, and it works as good as vista or XP. Just have to disable windows 7 account control and thats it

OK thanks!

Hi, May I know what version and type of Windows 7 that you are using to test? Have you tried out with CX Supervisor v3? Thanks!

Hi I have CXS v3.0 running on Win7 pro. Works fine. Banker

CXS 3.1 which is soon to be released will be officially supported by Windows 7.

I think yesterday on myomron was published official support for win7 (both 32 and 64 bit!) of cx-s 3.1: http://www.myomron.com/index.php?article=130&action=kb but still nothing on download page of my registered software.

LOL @ Tashinz, I just checked too, on both MyOmron and software download centre. It won't be too long I guess.

still no trace from cx-s 3.1 update. anyone having some info about the issue?

I have asked the proper channel at Omron for any news on this will post any info once I know what the deal is.

OK so I have been told the web release of the 3.1 update should be a matter of days now. Hardware copies can take a bit longer. Fingers crossed!

Great news PdL, thanx for the effort! i'm waiting to deliver this first project of cx-s 3 on windows 7, so i'll wait few more days.

Me too, I have a customer who wants a replacement of an existing CXS2 machine. He wants the new PC to run on Win7 and paid for a full license key just to be able to run on Win7...

As from today available on the European software download centre!

Good job PdL and Omron cx-s team. i didn't see this support for validation is coming, great. Hmm, a lots of cool new features, fantastic. Edited by tashinz

Is there an educational version of this available yet?

Hiya, Yes, but only available through your Omron channel. Regards, BB

Hello I have either CX Supv Run Plus v3.0 installed under Win7-Pro, but it doesn't work. Started the CXS, its window appeared for secs and totally disaapeared, no execution with developper page which was being opened.