Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Cheung

Error in uploading S7-300 314-2ptp

6 posts in this topic

Dear Friends.... Iwould like to upload program inside S7-300 314-2PtP using Step7 v5.2. But cannot upload station, because the error is: CONFIGURATED MODULE: 6ES7 314 6BF00-QAB0 INSERTED MODULE: 6ES7 314 6BF02-QAB0 Although the CPU series is same at the S7-V5.2 and PLC Module. But, only the Code is different. This is the Error message display when I try to upload: Upload Station (13:77) (3) Error While Uploading the configuration to the programming device (PG). Do you want to continue? Anybody know the problem? Thanks & best regards

Hi Steve It seems that you have configured a 6ES7 314 6BF00-QAB0 in the offline project. Try to change it to the 6ES7 314 6BF02-QAB0 as suggested by STEP7. Apart from that, there is a different approach if what you want to do is to check the online program for small changes as compared to the offline program. In other words, if you have a program that you made, and someone made changes to it. In that case it is better to use the Compare function in STEP7. Then you can find the changes one by one and copy them into the offline project. In that way you will also retain the comments in the offline project.

Hi Jesper, Thank you for your reply. Can not change to 6ES7 314 6BF02-QAB0, the only option is 6ES7 314 6BF00-QAB0. I have no program save before, just want to upload from the PLC. When Create New, and try to Upload station, then the error come out.

Hi Steve. If that PLC type isnt in the hardware catalog, then your STEP7 is too old. If you have STEP7 v5.3 or greater, then you can install HW updates via the internet. If all you want is to get a backup of the code blocks, then I think you dont have to upload the entire PLC. You should be able to see the code blocks from the "accessible nodes" window. Copy them from there and then paste them into the offline project.

Hi Jesper, Thanks a lot for your info. BTW, can you teach me some instructions to get the program inside the 314 2ptp cpu? I am new.....thanks friend! All the best, Steve

Hi Steve. Ok. First, create an empy project with an S7-300. Or just take the project from before. Then, connect your PC with the PLC and use the "accessible nodes" to locate it. It should come in the accessible nodes window with its MPI address. Browse down in the accessible nodes window until you can see the blocks in the online PLC. Arrange the windows so that both offline and online project blocks are visible. Then select all blocks in the online window (CTRL-A), copy them (CTRL-C) go to the offline window and paste them in (CTRL-V). Done. I hope that the above makes sense. There is also the possibility to upload everything in one go. But it appears that that approach stumples upon that your STEP7 doesnt support the CPU version number, like you have experienced. edit: (It appears that there are extra empty lines in my posts. They only appear after I have posted. VERY irritating !) Edited by JesperMP