Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaseplc

FX3U- GZWorks actuator programming Need Helps

1 post in this topic

Hello I am new on mitsubishi cpu plc programming. I need help regarding the programmation of an actuator. In fact, the actuator move between two limit switch s you can see in the picture : actuator I am actually trying to write the program code in GXWorks 2 of the FX3U-CPU of Mitsubishi. in the attachment you can see what I have started to write and how i have declared my different variables. I want you to help me make my program work correctly. I have to count the number of cycle when the system is used in automatic mode. And I have to avoid anyone except those with the required password to be able to reset this count. And I want this count to show up every time the system is used in automatic mode. So I have a little hmi panel. to the count, I have to consider that: 1 CYCLE = PosFWD + PosREV so that the actuator goes from END_REV_SW until reach END_FWD_SW and then directly come back to END_REV_SW and so on .... Each mode either AUTO MODE or manual mode CAN BE RESET BY PRESSING RESET on the HMI. I have not program the RESET for the moment, because I dont really have idea, and due to the fact that my program is not even working at this moment. So I need helps AND TO RESET THE CYCLE or number of count of the counter, the right password in the HMI. IN AUTO MODE I have to give the possibility to ADJUST THE TIME THE OPERATOR WANT THE ACTUATOR TO MOVE FORWARD AND BACKWARD INDEPENDENTLY BEFORE REACHING THE LIMIT SWITCH. BUT IF THE TIME IS TOO LONG I HAVE TO STOP THE ACTUATOR TO AVOID ANY PROBLEMS IF YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT MY CODE SHOWN IN PICTURES BELOWS AND GIVE ME ANY PROPOSITION YOU COULD HAVE OR MAKE THE CORRECTION OF MY CORRECT MY PROGRAM. THANKS Edited by jaseplc