Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
knowledge greedy

gx developer installing problem

6 posts in this topic

while installing gx developer version 8 ,a message showed up "An errror occured during move data process:-115 component: ES communication file group: ES communication file c:\MELSEC\Easysocket\communication\ECCPU_BOARD_MNET.dll what to do now? i have even tried installing EVNMEL, there too an "error101" occured.

does it allow the installation to continue? I got an error when installing on a 64bit version of windows and it allowed the installation to continue and I havnt had any issues yet. if you can, install windows xp mode and try and install it that way. you can run gx developer as normal within the virtual machine

I've had the same issues with XP. It will allow me to download the melsoft environment but then will not continue to process the rest of the downloads. If I click on the FX configurator it will act like its going to download then say "common parts not installed, please install common parts and try again." Or something very similar to that. But when I go to download the GX developer it says there are one or more files missing.

More information about the version of GX Developer and the version of Windows would be helpful. Do you have admin rights on the machine?

Version is not 8. It's 8.xxx. Current is over 8.100...