Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
minhdam06102

Connect cable for Q02H cpu

9 posts in this topic

Dear Mr/ Ms, I have a Q02H CPU and GX works software. If I want to connect them and without SC-06 cable how can I do. But I have cable use for Omron PLC I can use for Mitsubishi? I can How can I download driver for cable? Please help me to slove this!!!! Best regards,

You don't need a SC09 but a QC30-R2. Why don't you use the USB port ?

Dear Mr, USB port but I dont know model for cable? Please tell me if you know!. Usually i use SC-06 cable-USB. But now i dont have it. Best regards,

Dear Mr, I have an cable for Onron PLC ang HMI as picture below. Can I use it for Q02H CPU? Please hep me to know that? Best regards, Edited by minhdam06102

USB Cable is standard mini connector, so basically any USB camera cable will work normally. You cannot use an Omron Serial Cable for the Mitsu Q.

USB is USB. IT is NOT vendor specific. The driver is already on your machine if you installed the software. Follow the directions in the manual to install the USB driver once you plug in a USB cable. And SC06 is a SERIAL cable, not USB. The proper serial cable is QC30-R2 or in the US they have SC-Q.

Dear Mr/Ms, For that question I will answer as: Cable for programmer PLC not for touchscreen. I have already used Omron PLC program cable 4pin for PLC Q02H mitsubishi that work correctly and I program that now is OK. Cable R2 with USB that is another option for program QPLC. Mini usb cable use for HMI Thanks & best regards,

It's better to use USB. Buy a normal Printer USB cable, it will work. Once you plug in the cable, you might have to install driver from C:Melsec/Easysocket/USBDrivers.

Dear Mr, Thanks for your information. I used printer cable it is ok for PLC. best retards,