Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr7

communication between gt1672 and qj71c24n

4 posts in this topic

hy dears this is urgent i have a problem i want to communicate gt1672 with qj71c24n with co2r4 cable but the size of cable is very short i want to extend is kindly tell me the detail pin configuration female 9 pin connector of co2r4 cable.i already check the connection are given in got 1000 connection manual chapter 7.3.2 but i think there is not proper information available. kindle give me some information about it.thanks

If you want to extend it why not buy a serial extension cable which is straight through and add it to the existing cable? And if the cable diagram is in the manual, why do you feel it is missing information?

Dear there is no detail about co2r4 i need to know only pin configuration of c02r4 female 9 pin side.

If you are referring to the short conversion cable that turns the standard mini plug into a DB9, then you need to look at the manuals. From that 9 pin port it's the same as the cables for any GT11 or GT15. GT16 just made use of a smaller port and all that converter does is turn it back into the bigger port.