Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott79

Cognex image to display on a GOT 1000

9 posts in this topic

I am trying to display a Cognex camera Image by ethernet to a Mitsuubishi Got 1000. I would like to set up the GOT for a FTP site and keep 25 images on the Got. Is this something possible. I can not get the image to be displayed on the GOT. I am using ethernet communication. Scott

Hi, Scott79. How about building a 3rd party web-based image viewer to help with the relevant image displaying projetcts? I am not very sure about it. But you can google it and have a try. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck. Best regards, Arron

What type of Cognex camera? InSight? Checker? What model GOT? I'm pretty sure Cognex and Mitsubishi partnered up to make what you want to do pretty seamless depending on what hardware you have. Dave

A quick search produced this. Also if your Mitsubishi sales rep offers support they can probably point you in the right direction. http://www.vision-systems.com/articles/2009/03/cognex-and-mitsubishi-electric-to-launch-jointly-developed-machine-vision-system.html Dave

Guys, this post was from 2011, I doubt he is still looking for this information.

he he he I missed that, thanks.

I have the same doubt..please anybody clear it. I have FX5U PLC, GOT2000, a Cognex QR Reader who have ethernet communication, a hub & ethernet I want to take immages of reader on GOT, how can i do it?? plz explain explain fully

I don't believe the GOT family is configured to accept images over Ethernet, at least it didn't last time I used one. And it's not an industrial monitor, so you can't connect it via VGA.