Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
letranlong

please you help me, use a function block to set a password for plc Omron

14 posts in this topic

dear everybody I have a question for you please help me I never use a function block to set a password for plc Omron, so I don't know a function Block set a password, it is can use for CPM1A and CPM2A, so I want a question for you Can I use a function Block set a password for CPM1A and CPM2A ? see you soon have a nice day. untitled.bmp Edited by letranlong

CPM1A and CPM2A PLCs do not support function blocks.

To password protect a CPM1/2A program, the following ladder must be inserted in rung 0 of the PLC ladder code. AR1001 |----| |-------------- [ FUN (49) ] | [ 000 ] | [ 000 ] | [ #1234 ] The third word within function 49 is the password, and MUST be a constant.

Yes, but that is quite a different thing than his example that he showed though. His example looks like some sort of custom function block that inhibits machine operation. It does not protect his ladder code. Correction: I looked at the picture again, it appears to be a function block that does as you say, it protects the program or task. So, the code you suggested Jay would be his best shot.

The image from your original post is not from a CPM. CPM PLCs do not support function blocks. If you are trying to protect the PLC code from being viewed then use the CX Programmer software and the PLC | Protection. !!! DON'T forget the password once it is set !!!

You are a great help. can you have speeking for me know into plc omron , types : CPM1A and CPM2A it has some level of protection into a program plc, if use a code AR1001 => [ FUN (49) => [ 000 ] => password [ #1234 ] this time, I see program plc. it's protect very slow, so i want setting password at a high level , but I don't know seeting password at a high level the how. please help me how is setting password at a high level ? OMRON PLC. it has how many levels to set password ?? Edited by letranlong

CPM1A and CPM2A are older PLCs. This is the only way to set a password.

dear jay anthony i have a question for your, please help me i have a plc omron types: CPM1A it's has program protection without I releasing the password in the programming tool, but i showed look, into program plc of me it's has there are many program ladder diagram, but program. only has very many command ------------------------------- [ NOP (00 ) ] without releasing the password in the programming tool, but program of me it's get the partial program back and many 'nop' even me know password but I never releasing the passord protection, please help you checking download without using the passwor -----------[ p_1s ]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( 10.00 ) -----------[ 00.00 ]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( 10.01 ) -----------[ 10.00 ]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( 10.05 ) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ NOP (00 ) ] no operation -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ NOP (00 ) ] no operation -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ NOP (00 ) ] no operation -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ NOP (00 ) ] no operation -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ NOP (00 ) ] no operation ---------------------------- ---------------------------- ------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[ NOP (00 ) ] no operation can you showed me step by steps unlock password or releasing the passord protection how is unlock password plc CPM1A ? how is releasing the passord protection ?

It is the policy of the MrPLC.com forum not to discuss the subject of breaking password protection. I suspected your motives earlier on, but was patient with your request. Please do not promote further discussion of bypassing password protection or you risk being banned from this forum.

sory your thank you speeking for me sory again

PM me, i will help you

No you will not help him. Even in private messages, discussion of hacking passwords is against the terms of service of this website. If we find out it is going on, your account will be banned.

yes, i know. don't talk anything about cracking software or password in this forum.