Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mekky

need help for Mitsubishi FX3U

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I've got FX3U 32MR plc from Mitsubishi.. i'm trying to wite a program and load it to plc but i find only 8 inputs and outputs although the plc has 32 inputs/outputs. Can anyone help me to configure the software to deal with all 32 inputs/outputs? i'm using GX Developer 8.109P I'll appreciate any help

You are probably trying to input an invalid input/output number. FX PLC inputs/outputs are numbered in Octal... so you only have X0 - X7. X10 - X17. If you try to enter X08, X09, X18, X19 - it's going to give you an error.

The FX series I/O is octal, so the inputs would be x0-x7, x10-x17, x20-x27, x30-x37. Exchange the x for y and that's the outputs. Hope this helps, Dave Oops, Vasa beat me to it. Edited by plcdp

If you know how to program Siemens PLC, for instance, the inputs/outputs are like this: I0.0 - I0.7 I1.0 - I1.7, etc. in groups of 8 bits. Mitsubishi is the same. Siemens: I0.0 - I0.7 Mitsubishi: X000 - X007 Siemens: I1.0 - I1.7 Mitsubishi: X010 - X017 etc

Hi all, I connected to FX3U-64M with SC09 via RS232 USB-to Serial Adapter(MOXA) While I am trying to ``read from plc`` there is an error appears on the screen.It says: Cannot communicate with the PLC. Execute again after checking the connections with the PLC.

Hi all, I connected to FX3U-64M with SC09 via RS232 USB-to Serial Adapter(MOXA) While I am trying to ``read from plc`` there is an error appears on the screen.It says: Cannot communicate with the PLC. Execute again after checking the connections with the PLC.

What software are you using ?

Last warning. Stop posting the same message over and over merih1774.
2 people like this

Use null modem cable.

to connect using serial you must set com port your pc.Default is used COM1 but if you use usb to serial com port is not COM1. you can see at my computer-properties-device manager.