Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karkas44

KTP600 login stopped working and update cycle probably too slow

1 post in this topic

Hello, I am having two problems in programming a KTP600 color PN: 1. I defined a user and its password and authorization for some buttons to be operated. They activate a screen and I need a user to be logged in in order to go to that screen and operate it. I was looking for a way to set it to ask for login and then after logging in successfully, immediately activating the screen, but I only managed to get the buttons to pop up the login screen and then it goes back to the original screen to then press the buttons again to be able to activate the screen. The pictures attached shows how I defined the user and how I set the buttons to ask for login before allowing to operate. Why does this happen? And also, how can I set it to go inmediately to a screen after logging in instead of having to press the button again? 2. Another different problem is the update cycles. I want to see some timer values, but they are updated slowly and I only see some leaps in the variables. How can I change the update cycles for faster ones? I am using an S7-1200 1214C. with TIA Portal V13. Thanks in advance for any help