Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PMCR

[Utilities] - CSCJCPSerialActiveXControl

4 posts in this topic

File Name: CSCJCPSerialActiveXControl File Submitter: PMCR File Submitted: 15 Sep 2009 File Category: Utilities Free ActiveX Control for Omron CS1, CJ1, CJ2, CP1H, CP1L, CP1E PLCs using Serial (CV Mode Hostlink). Click here to download this file

Hi, my name is Mirko. I'm trying building an application similar yours (OmronEthernetActiveXControl, CSCJCPSerialActiveXControl) but i don't known what are rights omron manuals to get informations. can you help me to found them? or can i have your source codes to edit and modify? after restlying i resend you my suorce codes!! I'm a good programmer.. i use VB.Net, C#, Java, C++, ecc.. but i'll use VB.net for this project.. thanks!!!! Mirko (i don't speak english very well.. sorry)

Hi, i installed this ActiveX control but i cant find the CSCJ ActiveX Toolbox ! (mentionned in Readme File) Where can i find it, and do you have simple VB examples of using this ActiveX Control for Serial connection ? Also, i find this file a little confusing because the name of the file is CSCJCPSerialActiveXControl_Version_2.0 but then in Read Me file it talks about OmronCSCJEthernetControl.cab thanks !

Bump! Agreed, just came across this thread and would like someone to point me in the right direction to locate the CSCJ ActiveX Toolbox.