Dr Seuss

2 errors in FZ2N

5 posts in this topic

Hi I have 2 errors in a FX2N that is running fine. Both errors are beyond the end rung in the program "ladder connection bad" next instruction after end instruction. screenshot "instruction code abnormal" this appears at the end of the instruction list. screenshot Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. regards Phil

Hi That may occur due to an undefined value, remaining from a last program, that was downloaded before (old command code, that was correct initially, but then partially overwritten by NOP). So, try to clean PLC memory and then reload your program again. Edited by Inntele

Hi dr. Seuss, About the first screenshot: In my opinion if you use the ALT instruction it changes at every PLC scan so in your program you need to collect the X003 and X004 first to a PLS M.. instruction (... can be any marker value) to set the ALT function to true use Mxx to ALTernate Y031. To change the state of Y031 again use the same X003 and X004 --> PLS M... and then use M.. to to reset the ALT instruction. In my example below I use M1. I hope this wil help you if the solution of Inntele doens't help you to clear the memory. Screenshot 2 is also for me un-explainable. |--|X003|------------------[PLS M1] | | |--|X004|-| | |--|M1|---------------------[ALT Y031] Best regards, Theo V.

hi thanks for the feedback..i will definetly wipe the code and replace. I will do soon, just waitng for a replacement battery for the PLC it locked up after power outage yesterday. i reckon the batt is about13 yrs old, so am putting that down to the fault. thanks again phil