medensat

gt designer3

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I must program a HMI screen with GT DESIGNER3. the problem is that I have no prerequisites or knowledge about this software. i need any documents, sites,tutorials, or already made projects. thank you in advance

Hello Medensat, With all due respect for your energy to learn all this by yourself it is in my opinion best to have a training from your local distributor first. There are also some documents on the internet available. Use your search engine to find these manuals. I bought in 2014 a startkit (introduction offer from Mitsubishi) with a FX3GE PLC and GT1455 panel including a software licence for IQ Works (includes GX-Works2 and GT-Designer 3) There was a manual with some programming examples to learn about the touchscreen communication set up and digital and analogue in- and output signals to read and set at the HMI. I had HMI experience with Beijer panels for many years but this is something different. My advise is to check at your local Mitsubishi dealer for a similair training to start with. It doesn't make you a super programmer however it teaches you the basics of the HMI set-up and how to make a button/light blinking etc. Best regards, Theo V.

Hello Mendensat, I agree with Theo about following a training but to give you a little start. Here you can find a quickstart for GT works 3. http://www.999mitsubishi.com/media/downloadable/pdf/GT%20WORKS%203.pdf You can also follow a free e-learning course in several languages on the Mitsubishi global site : http://www.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/assist/e-learning/index.html