Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MIKE31

migration panel view standard application

3 posts in this topic

HI I have migrated panel builder 32 application into factory talk view machine edition version 6.1 and I have problem . My problem is that screens numbers are not in order, First screen # is 1 the second screen is 12 the third is 6 and so forth. The FTVME does not allow me to correct the screens number based the original application in panel builder 32. Please let me know if you have had this experience and what would the correction method (if any), or it does not really matter if the screen numbers are not in order but application still would run on PV PLUS terminal. Thanks in advance for your time . Mike

I don't think it should matter. When you look at the properties of a button that navigates to a different screen, what does it say? As long as it says the correct screen name in the button properties, it should work fine. As with any conversion (or, for that matter, any project at all), everything needs to be thoroughly tested in a non production environment before you roll it out, so you should catch any errors at that point.