Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lchamarthi

PID Instruction

7 posts in this topic

Hello All, Could anybody give quick help in PID instruction..? PID(190) Source value: B35 Control Word: C:DE4 C+1:64-----P C+2:100----I C+3:190---D C+4: 30--Time C+5: I kept 1000.....But really didn't understand what it is from manual..? C+6: Kept 404......This also i didn't understand from manual waht it is doing? With the above settings i didn't see any result in the output word. I am using CJ1M-CPU13 & DA041 Module to take 0---FA0 as resolution Please help me quick.... Thanks in advance lchamarthi

Hello All, I have implemented one PID instruction in the attached code. In the result word always it is giving &4095 constantly regardless of what ever the set value. My expectation i think it should give zero when the Process value is more than Set value. I couldn't able to find what i am doing mistake in this. Can anybody help me out quickly in solving this. Becuase I have to submit this project by tomarrow morning. I will be very thankful to them. Please find the attached code. Thanks in advance.....& hope to get reply. Lchamarthi PIDProblem.cxp

Hi All, I am struggling with PID with different problems since from the starting. Atlast I achievied the PID action but still my problem is not solved. In One PID Loop, Max Result is coming &4095 In another PID loop, Max Result is going to &255 as attached in the snap shots. Both are giving good PID action. I Couldn't able to find the reason. I kept the C to C+10 Parameters same for both. Just bit observaion in one PID process i observed #FFF and in another one #FF in after C+10 words. Could anybody help me in achieving this? Thanks in advance Lakshmi Edited by lchamarthi