FilterWolf

NB Alarm and Event Settings - Display, etc...

4 posts in this topic

OK, I simply want all the alarms I have set up to display on one of my screens....problem is I don't know which AREA/VARIABLE address words the event log is saved in! PLEASE HELP!!! I have set up my variable table which is used my scrolling alarms (working) and the event history....but the history won't display. How do I address this? Edited by FilterWolf
1 person likes this

First, you have to enter the addresses in the event setting as shown in the pic below.

post-19500-0-70162700-1390861650_thumb.j

Choose the Project Database tab on the left, then click on event setting and add your events. The events are triggered by the addresses highlighted in the Address field. Then, if you want to have history rather than current events, you need to uncheck the "Show Only Ongoing Events" in the Event Display properties as shown below:

post-19500-0-89646900-1390862286_thumb.j

I did not pretty it up, but here is the project from which I did the captures. You can test the events by pressing the toggle buttons at the bottom of the page in the Offline Test mode. Alarm History.zip Good luck!

1 person likes this

Thanks so much! I figured out that I had to delete the "EVENT HISTORY DISPLAY" i had configured and just add an "EVENT DISPLAY"... that was my problem. All is working great now. Anyway if anyone wants to check out my finished prog, here it is. NB Designer v1.3 attached. 235214 hmi.zip

1 person likes this