Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryanm0085

DL06 - Timer System

2 posts in this topic

Hello. I am pretty new to the world of PLCs. I am a volunteer firefighter in NJ. We are trying to devolpe a lighting control system using a Direct Logic06. We have 2 buildings we need to connect with 4 outputs each in which i will connect 20 amp solid state relays to. The PLC has a H0-ECOM in it which i assume is for ethernet. All i am trying to do is create an 8 channel timer system for turning the lights on at a certain time and then turning them off. I assume i could use a Terminator I/O setup at the one building and the Logic06 in the main building. Also, i have a Panel View c300 touch screen which i would like to incorporate into this project to make it more user friendly. All i am looking for is to be able to set each channel to come on at a certain time and to go off at a certain time. I would love to be able to use the touch screen to make the adjustments to the on/off time and the actual time without having to connect with a computer. I am pretty computer savvy but have had little experience with PLCs. We are a volunteer fire company and are trying to do this on the smallest budget possible. I figure having the PLC and touchscreen already is probably a good start. If anyone could help me or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!!!

send an email to rwolff@AutomationPA.com showing you are an actual volunteer FD......I'll do the programming for you and get you on your way to a brighter day. bob