Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Parag Gajera

Siemens LOGO

7 posts in this topic

Here i have LOGO 24, i am facing problem that when ever ii am gonna make communication with software to LOGO, symbol for connection not enable at that moment. what will be the reason for this, and what will be solution for that. Thanx

Hi, my first idea is that you use a DEMO version. Are you sure that your software version is not a DEMO version? Give more details, print screen cut be also useful. dekor.

try to upgrade again https://w3.siemens.com/mcms/programmable-logic-controller/en/logic-module-logo/demo-software/Pages/Default.aspx

Hi, I would like to know answers for next questions: 1. Can you explain operating system that you use? Is listed as supported by Logo Soft Comfort ? 2. Is the LOGO module an old version? I remember the time when I meet similar situation: The software was OK, communication port OK, adapter for communication OK, but still without success. The old LOGO need to be put on transfer mode using local keyboard. Try this option too. I found a document that describe for you on page 156 how to go on transfer mode. Let us know your results. dekor. DSA00495739.pdf

Dekor you're right, old LOGO! model (order number finished with..0BA0, 0BA1, 0BA2...etc) are different from 0BA6 and 0BA7 and you must go to LOGO! display and with cursor setup LOGO! in right mode (LOGO!->PC or PC->LOGO!) Maybe your cable is not OK, or your settings in LogoSoftComfort, go to Option and Interface.... chose communication Ethernet or Serial On this page below you have links for free and demo software for different type of PLC . LOGO! also... On SIEMENS web pages upgrades for LOGO! are free.... Once you by LSC, you have free always upgrades-updates... Free and demo PLC software

Dear friends, I want to clarify that the "DEMO" software will not go on-line with real programmable relay. Will be OK for creating and simulating programs, but not for transfer or upload functions. dekor.