sachincool786

E1101 HMI IP error 41

5 posts in this topic

Hello all, E1101 hmi is communicating with Q06 PLC on ethernet (Q PLC have ethernet module on its rack). Most of the time communication happens very much fine but Sometimes this error "error IP stn 41" comes & communiaction to the PLC gets break. Now until & unless I switch off & on the power of PLC communication won't happen. Please help PS: Pic is attached..

Hi Sachincool, It looks like your devide that you named "station 41" can not communicate. Check in your software wich device is station 41 the HMI or the PLC to determine where the problem occours. Check the UTP cables and if you have a switch or HUB in between also this hardware. If station 41 is the PLC check the error register of the PLC with GX-Works2 to see if there is a hint. I'm not an expert on Ethernet yet so this is all I can think of for now. Good luck with testing. Best regards, Theo V.

Thnx for the reply Sir, All the points u covered i already tested Sir, But no success.

Have you checked if your drivers are all up to date in the E1101? The comm error you have is IP ending with .41 (station 41), which I guess is the PLC. Try to update the E1000 series drivers and re-download to the HMI. If not, you might have a problem in the network. Is it only a switch between the HMI and PLC, or are there several switches and/or routers?

about drivers i can't say anything. just 1 hub is there between plc & Hmi. 95% of the time communication is working fine. Sometimes randomly it happens.