Theodor

FX1N PLC ERROR 8067

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have a FX1N conected with an HMI Beijer E100. the application is not working, the plc has no error light but the HMI Says: PLC error 8067 any idea what that error means and how to fix it?

Doesn't look like an error code. however D8067 and M8067 are error Code registers/Bit. Have you checked these in the PLC ?

thanks for the reply! Yes i know that, but i dont have it in front of me, so i can't check these registers or run diagnostics on it yet. I thought that someone might know something about it. i will have it here,in some days, so i will check these rejisters and keep you informed.

8067 means look at the error code stored in D8067. So you need to get online.

Hi everyone I just receive the PLC, I ran diagnostics and the error that I found was 6706 at step 4041, "Err description: A device has been specified outside of the allowable range for an applied instruction operand" I attached a photo of step 4041. Eddit: thank you I.T.E.T. Edited by Theodor

Dear Theodor, The "weight" of bitmap files is high, that clogs a disk memory of the forum, both and the user's PC, if he'd like to download them. So I decided to remind, pictures for publishing can be compressed and saved in jpg format.

Don't mention it... And my name is Inntele, the same like your name is Theodor and not Sparky

The problem is not caused by the code. Just want to say, that the code LD M447OUT T241 D774AND T241AND> D775 K0SET Y7OUT T242 D775could be written as LD M447OUT T241 D774LD> D775 K0AND T241OUT T242 D775SET Y7The functioning of the second code sequence will be the same as the first. Edited by Inntele

P.S. Your sequence can look much more easy: LD M446AND M1044AND> D775 K0ANI T242OUT T241 D774OUT M447LD T241OUT T242 D775OUT Y7