Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Dyble

Landis & Staefa (Siemens) Building control system

4 posts in this topic

We have a Siemens, branded Landis Staefa building control system. It appears to consist of 4 off NRUF/A units and a display NBRN Does anyone know anything about this system. What do you need to program it. Principle of operation etc. A google search and a visit to the Siemens/hvp/staefa website hasnt really come up with much. We need to able to support this system if possible so any info or help would be appreciated Mike

My Google search turned up: Datasheet of NRUE/A NRUF/A NRUE_A_NRUF_A_Datasheet.pdf You would want this one in English. I only found Czech or Dutch: NBRN_Czech_user_manual.pdfNBRN_Dutch_user_manual.pdf my hourly rate for translation services is quite affordable Overall system description with specifiation of parts, software etc. INTEGRAL_AS1000.pdf Now you at least know what software is used. I have no idea if it is still available though....

This is a bit more than I found, thanks. I am going to pass all this back to the project team that initiated the query in the first place. Any ideas how old this kit is, is it still current? Thanks Mike

System manual seems to date from 1997, NRUF manuals from 2001.