Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
salisbury1983

Requiring a copy of Protool Pro V6.0

1 post in this topic

Apologies if this is not allowed. I have a Protool Pro PC based system that my customer is requiring me to upgrade to a TIA Portal application including a new PC system. As Protool is not supported/has been discontinued by Siemens the task of upgrading the application is proving impossible. The files were copied from the PC system in what looks to be the complete Protool CS files. The problem is I can see the application using Protool RT and understand what the functions are etc. But as I don't have a copy of Protool Pro the version we have will not allow us to view and edit the files etc as it is the standard Protool. I have also migrated the project into Win CC but this returns a series of Warnings about Active X. When viewing the converted Win CC screens functions have not been migrated over. So I cant determine what tag information and animations etc are on the Screens. This is a were I am hoping someone will have a copy of Protool Pro ? I appreciate that the application can be re written using TIA Portal and installing on to a new PC. Unfortunately time is against me. Thanks in advance.