Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

NB5Q-TW01B

3 posts in this topic

I do not know what is the reason, but from time to time aprox. once every 2 days when I trying to get access to NB via IE I can't get access (no ping). When I am next to panel it works, but I see only bitmap fonts, no vector. The best way to fix it is just click SET in NBManager/ Web interface Operation tab and panel gets same new startup and panel works till next lock. Have you had such a behaviour? I have Kernel - 1764 and Rootfs - 1978 thanks for clue

GOOD MORNING i have NB10 hmi. My problem is i cannot access the web interface outside the plant premises. But if i connect trough the Lan wire inside the plant premises any where on it i can aces,operate and monitor it trough web page. Edited by GERRY JERESANO

Gerry, please don't post on a totally unrelated topic, create a new topic of your own. Your problem is the IT department. Routers and firewalls are designed to block outside traffic. Make sure IT is allowing the traffic in and forwarding it to the right place. Most won't allow outside traffic as that's where hackers come from.