Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
antonio74

plc s7 300 info

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I apologize for my English first of all ......... I asked for help to get info on plc siemens s7 300 being new on siemens, in fact come from omron plc what I need is to understand how to connect and program the plc or that connection cable plc-pc needs as asking the internet I have only done a lot of confusion

Hi Sir, In order for the PLC to connect to your Laptop, you need a programming cable, in my case, i'm using "Simatic S7 PC adapter USB (6es7 972-0cb20-0xa0). In simatic manager menu you will find "OPTION" -> set PG/PC interface -> PC adapter (auto). PC adapter (auto) has a "properties", you can change the address if needed so, this is depend on the address you set in the PLC. "http://www.plcdev.com/book/export/html/597" I hope this will help you... Edited by Jairus

sei stato gentile proverò subito e ti aggiorno in caso di problemi tante grazie per ora you have been kind now and we'll try update in case of problems many thanks for now

in casa mi ritrovo solo con un convertitore usb seriale marcato: usb/ppi multimaster cable 6es7 901-3db30-oxao sc-u9g82604 e-stand:05 potrebbe andare bene ? I find myself alone in the house with a USB serial converter marked:USB / PPI multimaster cable6ES7 901-3db30-oxaosc-u9g82604and-stand: 05might fit?usual I apologize for my English I'm also trying to study what

The PPI cable is not for S7 300 series P.L.C it is for S7 200 series P.L.C. The cable for S7 300 series P.L.C is MPI cable. Rodney

1.) 6ES7 901-3db30-oxao, i think this is only for s7-200. (But just give a try, you will find out after installing the driver if some option for communication is available). 2.) 6es7 972-0cb20-0xa0, for s7-400,s7-300, and s7-200.

Only item 2.) will work for S7-300 and S7-400 series P.L.C.s and will not work for S7-200 P.L.C.s item 1.) will work for S7-200 series and will not work for S7-300 or S7-400 series P.L.C.s Rodney

thanks for your video... but sad to say i can't understand arabic...

hi everyone my question: is it possible download from pc to plc or upload from plc to pc with ethernet cable or no?