Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kku

NCF81 Warning D00F

5 posts in this topic

Our machine has been periodically getting error 'D00F' from the NCF81 motion card. The code is D00F which according to the manual is 'servo drive warning'. The explanation in the manual doesn't provide much information. It just says to remove the cause of the warning without explaining what the possible causes may be. I am wondering if anyone here knows what may be causing this. Our machine has 10 axes. This error appears on axes 6 - 10. If I reset the error on axis 6 then the errors for axes 7-10 disappear. Also is there a way to reset this remotely without going into the 'monitor' screen for the NCF81 card? I attached a picture showing the error information. Thanks. Omron Axes.bmp Error Code List.bmp

You would need to monitor the drive. I believe that you can select drive 6 under the Network setting on the left hand side of the NCF81 tool in the I/O Table. Then choose Network -> Start Special Application -> Start with Settings Inherited as shown below: This will open CX-Drive, then go online by choosing the Yellow work Online button shown below and choose the Warning Data window to see which Warning caused the issue: From there, you can try to figure out why you are getting a Warning. Edit: Note that the bottom picture was from a capture when I only had 1 servo in the project, hence the #01_New Slave ... title. It would say #06 for your example.

Thanks Michael. I will try your suggestions the next time I see the warning. So far it has been two days without it. I am sure it will show up again on midnight shift sometime soon. It's always seems to be midnight shift for some reason.

Kinda sounds like your night shift operator has figured out a way to increase his sleep time.

I tried to use CX-Drive to look at the drive today. It's not showing me any warnings. I attached a screen shot. At least it's not showing any warning as being 'ON'. 02-02-2015 1-49-20 PM.bmp 02-02-2015 3-06-58 PM.bmp