Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ne0tec

[PLC Sample Code] - FB : Password Set

2 posts in this topic

File Name: FB : Password Set File Submitter: ne0tec File Submitted: 06 Mar 2014 File Updated: 06 Mar 2014 File Category: PLC Sample Code There was already a nice FB made available by PMCR, but it had little restriction which I didn't liked. So I made this one. This FunctionBlock enables you to set a password like '1234OOPS' rather instead of being limited by HEX digits (0-9..A-F) So it's kinda a alternative to the one PMCR made available. I also added another functionality. This Function Block is configurable to work in automatic mode (password will be set on certain PLC hour) and/or manual mode, where you can give a trigger to the Function Block which will set the password (as example, when you're finished with online editing you can trigger the FB) I think it will explain itself. If you have questions, you can PM me. Have phun! ^^ Click here to download this file

dear ne0tec I have a question for you please help me I never use a function block to set a password for plc Omron, so I don't know a function Block set a password, it is can use for CPM1A and CPM2A, so I want a question for you Can I use a function Block set a password for CPM1A and CPM2A ? see you soon have a nice day. Edited by letranlong