indra

plc taian

13 posts in this topic

Hi, I have PLC TAIAN type TP02-60MT. At the moment , I am looking for the manual instruction of this PLC type. Could you please help me to get the manual in English version ? and is it possible to make the CABLE COMMUNICATION by myself ? How I canDOWNLOAD the software for communication online ? because I can not find the WEBSITE of TAIAN. or I have to buy this software ? indra

I'm looking for a programmer MOD # PU12. Do you know of one?

Dear colleague , Have you looked on www.weg.com.br ? If you type TP02 on the search field on the top of webpage you will find the software and some instructions about it. This is the URL of web page after search result : http://www.weg.net/br/content/search?SearchText=tp02&x=21&y=23 Regards ,

What OS can install this version?  DOS, Win32, XP?

TaianPLC.jpg

Bunoon - I need a copy of the PC12 software - Could you send me the software? 

Contact the vendor.

Unfortunately the vendor - WEG/TECO/Taian does not provide the software anymore. 
At least that was the answer, I got from tech support. 

On 2/8/2009 at 7:28 AM, indra said:

Hi, I have PLC TAIAN type TP02-60MT. At the moment , I am looking for the manual instruction of this PLC type. Could you please help me to get the manual in English version ? and is it possible to make the CABLE COMMUNICATION by myself ? How I canDOWNLOAD the software for communication online ? because I can not find the WEBSITE of TAIAN. or I have to buy this software ? indra

You must use cable with RS422 adapter. You made it? I have a request you can put here PC12 software, thank you in advance.

Hello,
I need to locate the TAIAN PC12 program to connect to a TP02 and the pinout to connect via RS232.
I have been trying through the manufacturer TECO / TAIAN but have had no response.
Can anyone help me.
Thanks in advance.

On 3/9/2022 at 7:03 PM, SM2000 said:

Hello,
I need to locate the TAIAN PC12 program to connect to a TP02 and the pinout to connect via RS232.
I have been trying through the manufacturer TECO / TAIAN but have had no response.
Can anyone help me.
Thanks in advance.

https://www.4shared.com/s/f6T9gRhlcea