Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Royal911

Trend Graph - to start and stop on bit status

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I want to know if in the CX-Supervisor 3.1 is a possibility of starting the Trend Graph from a bit and stop it by a bit I need to restart the graph after a change of o project so the trend is start from begging Thank You

you can use the desired bit as trigger for on condition script (on a project level). in a script use ClearLogFile, StartLogging and StopLogging commands for what you wanna do. regards

Ok! Thank You for that info! Only that i need not the graph trend that is setup in Loggin , and is viewed with Data Log Viewer! The Trend Graph that i refer is the one that is live on the application , the one that i inserted in the Page! - If u know what i mean - if not i will make a screen print! Thank You

Hi, Isn't the Trend object graph always empty when you restart the Runtime anyway? Regards, BB

Yes is it! The Trend graph is start empty on the start of the runtime

Hi Try to look in the script manual W09E-EN-O1.Pdf. Page 148. Perhaps you can get it to work even that the command is obsolete. Banker

Thank You! That's it! They are obsolete! But they can be use! I can use ClearGraph , StartGraph , StopGraph ! Have a nice day!