Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Armadillo852

CIM Module Issue

4 posts in this topic

Hello All, I am having an issue that just popped up while running. This machine has been running about a year now. Out of the blue, I lost all drive power. I checked the motor module, and on it is this CIM module. I have 3 of these daisy chained together via drive click. The first one is fine. I have a power on green LED and a ready green LED. The second one, I have a flashing power on green LED(about 3 second intervals). I have no LED on for the ready or DC link. I called Siemens, and they said to replace the CIM module. I did that and the same thing happens. I checked and there is 23.93Vdc on connector X41. One other thing I noticed is when I power up the motor module, there is a red LED for the ready that comes on very dim for about 2 seconds. The motor module part number: 6SL3320-1TE35-0AA3 The CIM part number: 6SL3350-6TK00-0EA0 Thank you for looking and hopefully helping me out.

12pcs siemens 6SL3350-6TK00-0EA0 in stock for promotion now.welcome to ask quotation ---sales3@siodat.com

Hi:

Could you tell me what problema you have in the installation?? How do you solve it?? I am very interested in the solution!

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.tecnoplc.com