Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jetboy47

CX-One Version 4 Download

7 posts in this topic

I currently have CX-One Ver 1.1 and have just paid for the upgrade to version 4. My distributor says with it being a 3 user license I will have to wait until the end of April to get the discs. Is it possible to download it off of the internet somewhere and just get the license information needed from the distributor? If so where would I be able to download the software? Edited by Jetboy47

CX-One is not available for download.

I was afraid of that. So is there anyway for me to add a CPS_CJ1W-NC271_ver2_1.xml file where it will work with the version I have now until I get the upgrade discs? Please see the attached notice I get. Edited by Jetboy47

Adding CPS files manually is possible but as your CX-One version is quite old there is a big chance your outdated CX-Server installation will cause problems anyhow. I would push your distributor to get you a temporary fix.

What version of CXP are you using? I have used CXP V8.2 to configure a CJ1W-NC271 in the IO Table and works fine... You may need to upgrade CXP using CX One upgrade utility

He's using CX-One V1.1... that means CXP V6.11. Check this article for online update instructions from CX-One V1.1 http://www.myomron.com/index.php?action=kb&article=173