Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikecqm

CS1 IO table and memory card

3 posts in this topic

Hello everybody... CS1G-cpu 43h My goal is to have a single memory card, and several PLCs and load in every plc a different program and a different IO table from the same memory card, (inserting it manually every time). I'm not allowed to perform the "restore" or the "autoexec" (pin #2) because of I would like to be able to store more than 2 "configuratio" of program and parameter files. I have already done this, with the program (obj file), using the special bit A650.15 having written before the program name on the A654 -A657 words; The systems are provided of an NT21 touch screen, and the program selection is done by different touch switches. Now I would like to upload also the parameter file (std file) in a similar way, but I didn't found istructions about it... I don't want to do this the cx programmer....only by touch screen!! Thanks for help. Mike

I don't believe that you could simply use a function in the PLC to change the PC Setup area..... Remebmer the PLC setup area is basically the upper Data memory area.... Therefore you might be able to change some of the settings via MOV or similar instructions via a puch button then you would also have to repower the PLC or restart the special IO card..... Plus it also depends on the type of info in the standard parameter files you want to change...

Hi Sleepy, and thanks for your reply. I have to say that I have done some steps forward; storing several *.obj and *.std files with different names, and changing their names by the program, performing the "cmnd" instruction, I get the "aotoexec.obj" and the "autoexec.std". In order to start the machine with the correct configuration, I have just to start it up with the dip #2 in "ON" position. The fins commands that I use by the "cmnd" instruction, are the "delete file" in order to delete the old autoexec .obj and .std files, and than "file copy" in order to have the new autoexec .obj and .std files. That is how I got the solution. Ciao, Mike