1. 1. Elect Your Favorite SCADA & give your comments

• RSVIEW32, SE & ME
    • WINCC
    • cimplicity
    • IFIX
    • Citech
    • Others
    • Wonderware

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

SCADA POLL My vote goes to RSVIEW 32 , ME & SE

Can't believe you'd forget Intouch Wonderware and the Archestra suite of apps.

What about FactoryLink? What's your opinion on it? I'll possibly be changing our processing application from RSView32 to FactoryLink. Any opinions? I've currently got all the licenses I need for both, but Schreiber's standard is FactoryLink, I need to learn it anyway, and everyone keeps bothering me about it. Thoughts?
1 person likes this

There is also Wizcon. Rodney

I'll forgive you for missing FactoryPMI since you left off the industry leader (BobLFoot caught)

What about Adroit? www.adroit.co.za Also, VIZNET. Based on the .NET framework. Very good applications...

I want to start new poll with all scada package before that i want to know what are the packages avaliable in the market

Praveen - Edit your original post in this thread. You can change your options from there

I'm a Citect user. But, I know there are alot of SCADA softwares missing in the poll. Is there someone who can list the softs? I think the list of available SCADA softwares should be in HMI&SCADA topic. WBW, Naing

when editing the post not showing to Edit the polls

Wonderware added

Thanks Tw controls for adding wonderware in the poll

No problem. Want anymore added?

See here everybody comming with new products we will wait still to know about the scada packages in the market

FactoryPMI and Adroit were also requested earlier , but I already cast my vote to "other" Edited by Nathan

Right now, ICONICS is hands down my package of choice. I think the biggest reason I like them over the others is that their tech support is great. Email, forums, etc. are easy to find and use. It's also very easy to 'pack' a project and to move it from one computer to another.

A number of the additional products have been around for a long time... A more pertainent question would be how many SCADA products have you guys used... i'll bet that the majority say one.

I'll go first. RSView32, CX-Supervisor, VTS, and now just beginning my first Citect project.

Iam not sales guy, But very fond with rockwell products

So far iFix, Fix32, Wonderware, RSView. There are listed in order of preference.

ICONICS, RSView, iFIX, and Wonderware. Also listed in order of preference.

Thanks ESCI, Ken and jtheis74... Now thats more of the back ground info i appreicate I have used Citect, CX-Supervisor, Wonderware, IFix 32 ( a long time ago), Adroit, dabbled with ICONICS a few years ago... Also have devolped my own VB app's as well... As with all of them, there are things that i like and some thing that make me think .. why did they make this so difficult... if only if this product had that great feature of this product etc... I am just curious for the point of the poll in the first place...

Citect for me although all my recent work has been Wonderware (or is it InTouch?)

I prefer IFIX and CIMPLICITY.............as lot of market value....and more customer likes....( i think) any comments???????