Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rpraveenkum

Siemens PLC

8 posts in this topic

I need siemens PLC with 20 I/P & 20 O/P for simple digital control which model is the best one with low cost

Hi The Siemens 226 P.L.C comes with 24 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs. You could add a digital output expantion module with 4 digital outputs. That would give you your required I/O. Rodney

If you do not count on bigger projects in the future then an S7-200 is sufficient. If on the other hand, you have bigger projects now or later, then the S7-300 is the better choice. The 313C may fit your application perfectly. It has 24 DI + 16 DO + 4AI + 2AO onboard. If this fits your requirements, then it is a real bargain. S7-200 and S7-300 are so different from each other that you should choose between them. You cannot share code between them for example.

I wil go with S7 200 how many I/O on board & Outputs are relay output?

If you select the 6ES7 216 2BD23 0XB0 all outputs are relay. Sorry Rodney Edited by Rodney

I need relay o/ps If any manual avaliable for this to refer

This link will get you to the Siemens S7-200 support website. http://www.siemens.com/s7-200 {edited url changed ww to www 12-7-2006 -- Moderation Staff}

Thanks for All