Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimWilborne

MrPLC Shirts

43 posts in this topic

Boy I feel stupid, I didn't even know we had shirts I was just joking On your chest! Wouldn't that hurt?!?

Don't feel stupid. I can't find a picture of the black shirt that everyone liked but here are a couple of shirt pics for you NEWBIES. My FAVORITE picture. The man who supported MrPLC.com since the BEGINNING over SEVEN years ago.....Jay Anthony, this is my most favorite picture. Mr. Omron himself. Jay is going to kill me for posting this.....but he deserves the credit.

Hey Chako - If you need to find a new supplier these folks did a real nice job on some 100 % cotton Port Authority Golf Shirts. Turned out about $25 / shirt after Shirt, Art and Shipping on an order size of only 20.

The one Jay's wearing must be the first generation shirt ? Mine doesn't say "I am Root""on the back... or does it ? Caps would be nice too.. Whoops... there goes the topic... perhaps open a new one

I only have the beige one, but I would definitely be interested in getting some more!!! Let me know Chako!

Wait Jay knows about the shirts? PdL knows about the shirts? Ok PdL, I take back my smart comment the other day about you having 899 post and just figuring out how to tell when people were posting Split the topic since the PLC Law topic is still going strong. I know there are minimum quantities for these items without Chakorules paying a fortune for them and I wouldn't want him to get stuck with all of them so who all wants a shirt? I'll take one. I'm more of a black shirt person but what ever everyone else wants

I would be interested in a shirt, IF it has a pocket.

Hey Chako, I know a really good ebroiderer. He is extremely good and fast too. Let me know If you are interested.

Well you learned me a useless thing, we talk about t-shirts - isn't that what this forum is all about You could start a poll but it will be difficult to have everyone who say they want a T-shirt now also keep their promise when beep - beep - beep - the truck combination backs in Chris's driveway

Thanks TW for doing that, that was my fault...the topic hi-jacker...!!!

Your right. Probably 25% would buy at best. Were they a hot item last time they were for sell? I see the section in the Shop area for them

Caps too? I am not a hat guy, what kind of a hat? Like a baseball hat or a certain kind of a cowboy hat? LOL.

I was just kidding (baseball caps I mean )

I'm not a hat guy either but some others may be interested

How about MrPLC.com thong underwear (for the ladies of course)?

Your title says it all. You need help bud

I don't want to be anywhere near my PC when Ssomers sees this duude.

Alright Gravitar. That's enough (...thinking I should quit before I dig myself a deeper hole..:) Edited by TWControls

Let's just stick to T-Shirts. Maybe a cap

At least MRPLC has the skilled people to design, install and setup the MrPLC warehousing control system. That is once we finish arguing over AB versus Omron versus Siemens versus Ge versusus ... oh you get the idea.

Once we are selling at full capacity we will use all brands of PLCs and network them together. Oh great, now we get to argue about which network to use

He donn't knw me very well do he. I dont' argue I just choose to disagree agreeably.

On yes I do. I personally have used the E word more. But have nothing against the C word. I just have not had the opportunity to use it. Let's get back to the discussion of shirts. You in Bob?

Keep the price reasonable and yes I'm on board for at least one.

There is even different types of baseball caps. What is the TYPE of baseball hat that everyone likes? Post an example picture please? cmoore, yeah I'll talk to you about it next week. Maybe I'll shoot for some shirts to give away in Jan 2007. That will be my goal. I'll list them for a penny in the online store and you pay the shipping.