Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IO_Rack

Thanks for the support!

4 posts in this topic

I just wanted to give a big thanks to the AB guys/gals. I would imagine that a lot of the support offered in any of these wonderful support forums goes without acknowledgement. I spent the last few days troubleshooting my first Allen Bradley PLC. With the help of posts from the moderators, administrators, and forum members I was able to diagnose the problem, successfully program a SLC 5/04 Processor Unit and replace the faulty one. Production is up and running and all is happy. Searching this forum can bring a wealth of knowledge of real world problems in industrial controls. I feel that information found here is far superior to many manufacturers support, FAQ, and even instruction manuals. (AB's manuals gave me a headache ) So I would also like to give thanks to chakorules for hosting this site and keeping it free (although it is worth paying for).

I 2nd that!!!!!!{{{{{{{applause}}}}}}} to all

I'll add my applause as well. Helping others continues to be fun and getting help from those more schooled than I is great as well.

I just wanted to expand this a bit. Let's thank everyone who contributes to make this forum what it is. And I would like to give a special thanks to those who work at the factory that help us. Not just AB but GE, Mitsubishi, Omron, Siemens and all of the others Thanks TW