Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Controller

Ethernet Module for TSX Premium (Radio Modem App)

2 posts in this topic

Guys, I'm trying to connect one TSX Premium with one PC. I will use ethernet radio modems from Data-Linc (SRM7210E). I want some advice to choose the module I need to buy. I have note applications from Data-Linc wich show this application using the module TSX-ETY-110-WS. However I have seen the TSX-ETY-110 (class A10) at really low price, but I do'nt know if this enough to do is what I need. I want to monitore the process (see the process data... actually this data is read through the serial port) but also I would like to programming and/or configure and/or diagnostic the PLC at the same time (it means run the SCADA application and the Programming softw). Configuration of the PLC is as follows: 1)TSX PSY 5520 2)TSX P5720 3)TSX DEY64D2K 4)TSX DSY64T2K 5)TSX AEY1600 6)TSX AEY1600 7)TSX ASY410 8)TSX ASY410 9)Free 10)Free 11)Free May you please indicate if the TSX-ETY-110 is good enough for this...or I would need the TSX-ETY-110-WS or another ethernet module. Thanks in advance for your kind support.

The WS model has some basic web server functions. I've never seen one without the WS in the part number. I know they were replaced by the TSXETY410 and TSXETY510 a few years ago. So the 110WS is really old.